Choose from 4 different protection areas (S, M, L, XL) - sizes and instruction available to print in real size try out here.
Custom made to your legs, SAK PRO shin guards enhanced fit uniformly distributes the impact received, reducing the risk of pain and serious injuries. Developed with lightweight materials, it's unmatched comfort and personalised design. Our designers will create an exclusive design using your pictures. Once the design is ready, you’ll receive an email in order to visualize it and either approve it or ask for amendments. Your shin guards will be produced once you approve the design - so we make sure you’re fully satisfied with it. Comes with SAK Compressor calf sleeves to keep the shin guards in place.
Click here to download and print fitting instructions. Please follow the instructions.
1 - Add both Name and Number you want on the shin guards (leave it blank if you don't want to add name and/or number to it);
2 - Upload the Main and Secondary image for the right leg;
3 - Upload the Main and Secondary image for the left leg;
4 - Choose shin guard Size (S,M,L or XL);
5 - Click "Add to Cart" and choose your address and payment method.
6 - Click here to download and print fitting instructions. Please follow the instructions.
If you have any trouble uploading your pictures you can place the order without adding it and email it to email@example.com.
We will send you the final design by e-mail for you to approve before we produce you shin guards.
Size (S, M, L or XL):
• S: 14cm long.
• M: 16cm long.
• L: 18cm long.
• XL: 21cm long.
Sizes available to print in real size try out here.
• Add pictures, name and number, suggest colors and themes for your exclusive shin guards;
• Define your legs’ perimeter to receive custom made shin guards that really fit;
• Exterior protection layer in latest generation polymer materials used in the aerospace and military industries;
• Cutting-edge materials combined with NTM.Fit (Near-Tailor-Made fit), ensure a uniform distribution of energy, reducing the risk of serious injuries;
• Tailor made shin guards with your calf size that will feel as if you are not even using shin guards;
• High quality foam with activated carbon particles that eliminate skin irritating bacteria;
• Moisture wicking that prevents the usual bad odor of standard shin guards;
• Anti-slipping foam, that in combination with the included compression calf sleeves, keeps the shin guards in place even under fast movements;
• European EN 13061 standard certification, with impact testing and skin compatibility testing.