Do it like the pros and protect yourself with personalised SAK shin guards that reflects your true purpose and beliefs. You can customize it by sending us pictures and other design requests. Our designers will create an exclusive and awesome design using your pictures and following your suggestions. Once the design is ready, you’ll receive an email in order to visualize it and either approve it or ask for amendments. Your shin guards will be produced once you approve the design - so we make sure you’re fully satisfied with it.
Size (S, M, L or XL):
• S: 14cm long.
• M: 16cm long.
• L: 18cm long.
• XL: 21cm long.
• Thin: Recommended for legs with calf perimeters lower than 34cm (13 ½ in).
• Regular: Recommended for legs with calf perimeters lower between 34cm and 40cm (13 ½ in and 15 ¾ in).
• Wide: Recommended for legs with calf perimeters above than 40cm (15 ½ in).
Developed from Artificial Intelligence algorithms run through an anatomic database of digital 3D legs captured from a vast array of players, SAK Morph shin guards are optimized for different types of legs (thin, regular and wide) ensuring impacts dissipate across a broader area of the leg, thus reducing the risk of serious injuries. Its foam has superior breathability and anti-slipping properties. Comes with SAK Compressor calf sleeves to keep the shin guards in place.
• Add pictures, name and number, suggest colors and themes to your exclusive shin guards;
• Exterior protection layer in latest generation polymer materials used in the aerospace and military industries;
• Cutting-edge materials combined with NTM.Fit (Near-Tailor-Made fit), ensure a uniform distribution of energy, reducing the risk of serious injuries;
• Optimal fit that will feel as if you are not even using shin guards;
• High quality foam with activated carbon particles that eliminate skin irritating bacteria;
• Moisture wicking that prevents the usual bad odor of standard shin guards;
• Anti-slipping foam, that in combination with the included compression calf sleeves, keeps the shin guards in place even under fast movements;
• European EN 13061 standard certification, with impact testing and skin compatibility testing.
1 - Add both Name and Number you want on the shin guards (leave it blank if you don't want to add name and/or number to it);
2 - Upload the Main and Secondary image for the right leg;
3 - Upload the Main and Secondary image for the left leg;
4 - Choose shin guards Size (S,M,L or XL);
5 - Choose shin guards Shape (Thin, Regular or Wide).
6 - Click "Add to Cart" and choose your address and payment method.
If you have any trouble uploading your pictures you can place the order without adding it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will send your shin guard's design by e-mail for you to approve before we produce it.